Our largest service line SAP with over 100 employees is expanding and continuing the world-wide SAP rollouts. We are growing with our SAP framework and are taking off on our digital journey to use the newest S/4 HANA features to optimize and enhance our global template.
For our growing American SAP Team in Lyndhurst NJ, we are looking for a passionate and highly technical SAP EWM Senior Consultant / Project Manager.
In this challenging role, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly innovative environment that will together with external partners perform rollouts in record time.
- Develop and maintain project plans, status reports
- Monitor project progress and take corrective action as needed to ensure successful delivery
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand transportation management requirements and provide SAP EWM solution recommendations
- Design, configure, and implement SAP EWM solutions based on business requirements and best practices
- Participate in SAP EWM project scoping and estimating of new projects in coordination with various other streams
What we offer you:
- You will be working in an international global team deploying rollouts together with our implementation partners to our Sika Companies
- You will be responsible for the realization of challenging SAP projects as part of our Global SAP team and will play a significant role in supporting, configuring and implementing EWM on S/4 HANA (decentral, embedded)
- In our global EWM rollouts, you will support all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of solutions as well as documentation and end-user training
- You will customize EWM solutions in collaboration with the process experts from the business team and implement these using defined methodologies (i.e. data migration, key user training, testing and go-live)
- You will be engaged to review/challenge gaps and solution design documents delivered by our partners and make perceived analysis
- You will be challenging to keep out complex legacy developments and bring the functionality back to standard SAP EWM best practice solutions
- You are responsible for the business process analysis in cooperation with the business and provide concepts and specifications
- You will be one of the key players in developing further template warehousing solutions according to upcoming business requirements and in close alignment with SAP’s development roadmap and best-practice – integrated into Sika’s up-to-date large SAP landscape
- Duties in 2nd and 3rd level support, Change & Incident Management and you also act as helping hand for key users for our current EWM systems
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusion. Join our team and be part of you journey to excellence!
- We offer intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- Sika is like a global SME: With subsidiaries in more than 100 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- For a large company we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision-making processes
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits
For more information about this exciting challenge, please get in contact with Robert Lienhard / Senior Talent Attraction Partner / [email protected]
We look forward to your application. For this position, only direct applications will be considered.
Sika Corporation is committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals that apply. As an equal opportunity employer Sika will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, or other protected characteristics.
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 33,500 employees generated annual sales of CHF 10.49 billion in 2022.